Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Drama drama drama!

Major drama with my webpage!! Well its all sorted now but half an hour ago i may or may not have been having a heart attack! <slightly extreme>.... <but seriously>....!
Soooo I made my athene webpage in iweb with all the correct thingy's - rss, counter etc. and I was very proud of being organized <6 days in advance WOO>, I come to Jack Cross to publish it and 'webpage is not found' i was like WAaaaaaat <insert freak out!!> and after like an hour of hyperventilating and fiddling around trying to make it work I force Tom to walk over the hill to help me <note this is like 10.30pm and the killer kangaroo's are out> so he comes, and is no help lol <i appreciate the thought Tom haha> so thennn we ring Josh who is my saviour!! It turned out i deleted the public html file, incredibly unintelligent of me! so really it wasnt that much of a drama after all <insert sigh of relief>. That is my story!
Annyong!

2 comments:

Kdo said...

woah!

drama indeed its good that u got all ure problems fixed up! u always call me at the wrong time dude!

but its good u finished!

gl for the assesment!

TOM said...

well well well... i aint surprised you came to check out my page lmao, hahaha but yeh thanks alot for making me walk down to the jackcross centre at 1030 that evening [not being sarcastic] if it wasn't for you i don't think i would have gotten my webpage done=] your page looks awesome too! hahha later hater=P

 
Add to Technorati Favorites