Monday, April 28, 2008

Summary of Everything So Far...

Summary of what I have done so far in MPI 104....
Where to begin!? I suppose with the ... beggining, aka: 
Blogger. 
  • I created my very first blogspot. It currently has nine posts, here are some links some of what i consider my more interesting posts:
  • The extensive work i have done towards improving the aesthetic look of my blog is all outlined in my post regarding templates. however as a general overview i changed the template, background colour, font, layout, text size, colour, lots of things!
  • I have made numerous comments to other blogs, including that of MPI104-2008 and fellow classmates, here are some of the more interesting comments:
    • This is actually a comment that i made on my post in response to a question by a classmate
    • comment on Josh Reardon's Blogspot
    • Two comments i made on Tom Phu's Blogspot
    • This is a comment on the MPI104 blogspot, you might have to scroll down a bit to find mine!
  • I have used multiple tags - several at the end of each post in the hopes of people searching for such topics and stumbling across my blogspot! Some examples of tags that i have used include:
  • other work that i have done in blogger:
    • Adding a to-do list
    • The inclusion of various video clips
    • A list of all the labels/tags used in Blogger
    • I connected my blog with Tom and Josh's
    • I added a welcome greeting 
    • I created a profile and added a profile picture <a very charming one at that!>
    • I added a 'news' applications with links to various sights
    • General exploration with format and aesthetics of the page
Del.icio.us.
  • I currently have 27 book marked web pages. The ones that i book marked are links i find of interest, my favourite 3 web pages are probably..
    • YouTube - Its such a novelty for me at the moment, mainly because its so varied and huge and its so cool that i can finally look at all these crazy movies <up until i came to uni we had dial up internet at home which it takes about an hour to download one song let alone video clips...!>
    • Apple is one of my favourite websites because <it sounds really nerdy> but i can dream of all the awesome gadgets i could have if i was rich!
    • Facebook aaaah it is true i am addicted. Its such a great site for keeping in contact with everyone ... everywhere!
Flickr.
  • I have 20 uploaded images in my Flikr account! This site is actually really cool for keeping your photos, i like i like! 
  • My three favourite images are probably:
    • My dodgey photoshopping of my friend onto a cup of soup packet!
    • All the images of my friends flying! But mostly this one!
    • The action shot of me and my buddy acting crazy  on our last day of school ever!
Woaaah this is possibly the longest blog post ever! so many links!! Well have a lovely day :D

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites